CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 15, 2006

Lighten Up Already

I would like to offer a special thanks to everyone who has been praying for me. I can feel the Lord working in my life, giving me the strength that I need to get through the day. I know that people have been praying for me because I am seeing the effects in my life. So please continue with your prayers, they are what's keeping me going.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Ephesians 6: 18 -20

Now I also feel that I need to lighten the blog just a little,when I created this blog I wanted people to have a blog where they could find fun things to read and talk about. So I feel it is time for me to discuss Chips, not just any chips but to be specific Grippo's Bar-B-Q Potato Chips. I love Grippo's they are without a doubt the best chips in the world. So here is a little info and trivia about these tasty little snacks:

Grippo's Snack Foods have been a hometown favorite since 1919. Our snacks are fresher! They are made daily with no preservatives.

When Ken Griffy Jr. was playing for the Seattle Mariners, his agent sent a supply of Grippo's barbecue potato chips for the slugger's 28th birthday.

An Empty Grippo’s Bag, Stuck in Your Back Pocket, Brings Good Luck!

Lots of chips went to the Middle East during Desert Storm, and the company now is filling orders from troops in Afghanistan.

So try some Grippo's today a Cincinnati Hometown favorite.

Tim

0 comments: