CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006

10 Really Ramdom Thoughts

1. Just this past week I put a floor down in our kitchen, I learned a valuable lesson. Standing up and sitting down as well as bending over again and again, make a person really stiff and sore. In the end though I found the results really worth all of the stiffness.
2. I had a great Christmas, I enjoyed spending time with my friends and family. During church at Lily Sunday night I was reminded that we should think about the miracle of Christ's birth everyday and not just once a year.
3. I love beef jerky.
4. I recently went golfing at the Big Beaver Course, I do not really care for it or for winter golf. But, I played terrible and that may have affected my opinion.
5. Prayer works. Please continue to pray for me and pray for the adoption of Zoe. I am really starting to get excited and nervous.
6. Go, Buckeyes, congrats Troy.
7. Once you go off a diet, re-starting it is hard. Jan 1st is just a couple of days away. Farewell Mt. Dew, you will be missed.
8. New teeth on a baby are really, really sharp.
9. Hat candle wax, is hot. It is also fun to peel off when it dries.
10. and finally, while listening to XM radio: I learned, Todays gas stations are like mini-malls for the less fortunate... if, you are looking for a painting on velvet, or a black t-shirt with a coyote printed on it.

Tim

Hey, Back to movie trivia... who said this, and in what movie:

"Stay in school and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make ya grunt and smell. See, be a thinker, not a stinker."

1 comments:

aaronkallner said...

My favorite line from this movie, "Hey, Yo! Paulie you got a big mouth (pronounced mouf in the movie)!"