CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

bluuuch


Pirates of the Caribbean 2 stinks. Call me crazy but I like a plot in the movies that I watch, I don't think that you can use special effects in place of a good story. (spoiler warning) In this new movie I think that the whole purpose was to undo everything the first movie accomplished. I can just picture the writers brainstorming for the script: "Hey what do you say we break up Will and Liz, make almost all of the characters un-likeable, destroy the Black Pearl and bring Barbossa back from the dead." "Great idea and while were at it lets make the movie un-bearably long." Sure some of the effects are cool but a story along with them would have been great. I also felt Jack Sparrow was also a little over the top this time around. Tone down the weirdness just a little-bit, and why make him such a coward? Finally the ending arrives and I realize for the last two and a half hours I have been watching a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I say save your money, stay home, and re-watch the first Pirates movie it's a lot better.

Tim

The Brain: We're going to a place where the sun never sets, the size of your wallet matters, and actors and actresses slave all day.
Pinky: We're going to Denny's?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree entirely, Tim!

Jennifer