CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Well Look Who Is Back In Town

Not all who wander are lost.

After quite a long hiatus I felt it was time to return to my blogging ways. I have spent my vacation from the blogging world Golfing, Working, Sleeping and Eating. What a way to spend a break, just like when I was in school. Now that I am back to blogging I will attempt to return to my high standard of quality information that I had been providing prior to my break. So please return often and post always.

Tim


The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but the Rockettes, it's mostly girls, isn't it?

3 comments:

jamie riley said...

Tim -- hole #3 Franklin Valley.

It's swell to have you back!

aaronkallner said...

"There are some who call (him)... Tim."

Aaron

Jennifer said...

Aaron! I laughed when I read what you said because it sounded so familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd heard that before. So, I asked Tim just now and he said it's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (sp?) to which I replied "Oh no!". Then Tim reassured me that you also say that all the time so that is probably where I've heard it. It's not at all that I've seen the movie years ago with you. No not at all!

The only part of that movie that was worth watching (for me anyway) was whenever they wanted to go anywhere they would gallop, clap their hands and legs or chest or something. It's all fading away for me now. Getting dimmer and dimmer.....but it just won't leave me enirely, dag gone it! Hahahaha!!

Jennifer