CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Take the Quiz

Hey, we enjoy discussing superheroes so much on this blog that I found a "what superhero are you quiz" online. I posted it on the side of the blog with my results. Take the quiz and let us all know your results in the comment field. I am obviously a Superman but if I tweak a couple of answers around I become spiderman, I can live with either of those. This is my second post today so don't miss the one below, enjoy

Clark Kent

The Brain: We must head to a place where overweight, middle-aged people go to party and throw away money.
Pinky: Capitol Hill?

5 comments:

aaronkallner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aaronkallner said...

You are The FlashThe Flash
85%
Superman
75%
Iron Man
75%
Supergirl
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Green Lantern
60%
Hulk
55%
Robin
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Batman
25%
Catwoman
20%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.

I like the Flash, so I can live with this. I knew Batman wasn't going to be likely because he has a sinster side, but I still think he is cool. Green Lantern is cool!

Jennifer said...

I am The Incredible Hulk! He was one of my two favorites when I was little. My score for the the flash was equal to my score for the Hulk.

Lisa, we have already seen "Sky High". Thanks for telling us about it though!

Jen

Jennifer said...

I should let you know Aaron, that I am also The Flash. The picture at the top showed the Hulk but my score for the Flash was the same number as the Hulk.

Fast, athletic and flirtatious. Hmmm....I don't know about that. I'm not fast unless I'm playing Mario Karts. I'm not athletic unless I get to play soccer. I am unfortunately flirtatious and I have to constantly watch myself in this area because I tend to get myself in trouble....haha!

Jen

jamie riley said...

Tim -- Cool Post! It's been a while I've been on the blog scene -but this was too hard to resist.
Your results:
You are SupermanSuperman
80% The Flash
75% Green Lantern
75% Robin
60% Spider-Man
55% Supergirl
55% Hulk
50% Catwoman
50% Wonder Woman
45% Iron Man
45% Batman
30% You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.