CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Food Good


I love food. I am a real meat and potatoes kind of guy. I always claim that real food is my down fall, You could put a big dish of candy in front of me and I may eat a piece or two, but it would not be a great temptation. But, if you put a platter with a porkroast and some mashed potatoes and gravy in front of me I would eat until I am uncomfortably full. I was just wondering what everybody's favorite restaurant is? Mine is "Romano's Macaroni Grill" I love the bread with the olive oil and cracked pepper and I always get the Chicken Marsala. Mmmmm. If we are talking fast food nothing beats Chick-Filet but since we do not have one local I will settle a Wendy's Single combo meal, as long as the fries are fresh and not those weak limp day old fries.

Tim

I recently found these great quotes from Pinky and the Brain, I plan to sign off using these for a while, enjoy:

The Brain: Hurry up, Pinky, If we don't get to Carley Simon's house I'll never know if that song was about me.

3 comments:

aaronkallner said...

Chili's is one of my favorites as well. The chips and salsa, with the con queso dip (see Tim, more cheese) is a winner in my book. I know they have good entries, but I always get the Chicken Ranch sandwhich, I like spicy.

Here is my top five (I know, I can not commit to one)

5)O'Charley's (recently added)
-cajun pasta and good bread
4)Texas Roadhouse
-Steak and a good Ceasar salad
3)Spaghetti Warehouse
-I enjoy pasta (the spaghetti is almost as good as Jodi's) Magiano's in Chicago was better, but we don't get there much anymore
2)Chili's
-see above
1)Cheesecake Factory
-Jodi and I first ate at one of these in Chicago, right after we got married we used to save our money and treat ourselves periodically

*I love seafood, but real good seafood is hard to find and usually requires more than two hours to find, so that is a luxury I have to wait for.

Jennifer said...

1. Macaroni Grill
I always do the "create your own pasta" in which case I get...bow tie pasta, creamy garlic sauce, grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and chunks of roasted garlic.
Also, I enjoy drawing pictures on the table with those crayons and then drawing an arrow from the thing I drew over to where Tim is sitting....hahaha! He doesn't find it as amusing as I do. ;)

2. Cracker Barrel
I love to eat breakfast food here as well as get their salads. The atmosphere is my favorite thing about this restaurant.

3. Olive Garden
Probably the best salad I have ever had with just the right amount of dressing on it. If it wasn't for the fact that I get full, I would probably just stay there for hours.

I am a starch kind a girl. I adore corn, potatoes, pasta, etc. Unlike Tim, candy does tempt me but starchy foods tempt me just as much as the candy does. I'm not big on meat. It's my least favorite thing to eat and it drives Tim nuts when I attempt to make a meal for us without the use of any meat. He feels it's just wrong to do something like that....hahaha!

Aaron McCray said...

I would have to say our new discovery is the BRIO at Easton in Columbus. Everything there is delicious.

Kim and I enjoy about any restaurant. If I had to list a few they would be:

If I am by myself:
White Castle

Others:
Japanese Steakhouse
Olive Garden
Outback
Tumbleweed