CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy to be Back...


I know I haven't blogged in forever, I seemed to have lost my desire to share. Over the summer I went through one of the greatest trials in my life. I experience a very sad time in my life and found that the only thing I could do is pray, and ask others to pray, and turn to the words of God for help. I struggled and hurt inside and continued to seek God. I always tried to do what was right, and when I had reached the place that God needed my to be, he lifted me up. Things are so much better now than they were before my trial and I can only bless God for this, he is the one who made it all happen. The really sad thing about breaking through my trial is that, as I find myself further and further away from the trial, I seem to forget how much God did for me. I now long for the closeness to God that I felt through the struggles and desire the closeness that we had without the pain.

The one great help through all of my troubles was and still is Christian Music, groups like Third Day, Reliant K, and Audio Adrenalin and artists like Toby Mac, and Natalie Grant seem to speak directly to me, helping to lift me out of my funk.

"and you said I know that this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart, then things will just get worse, If the burden seems too much to bear, Remember, the end will justify the pain it took to get us there."
Reliant K

Tim
(Eugene Proctor)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to have you back!

jamie riley said...

I'm with you Tim...
Only God can lift us, and he will. That's why I love the song "This is how we overcome," The words say... YOU have turned my mourning into dancing, YOU have turned my sorrow into joy.

the only way out is through him.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm still praying bro -- great post!