CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 08, 2006

Boston

Hi Everybody,
After a break of a couple of short months, I have returned to my blogging ways. I made a trip to Boston during my vacation from the blog world, and I had a great trip. I was able to visit and tour Fenway. I made a trip to Cheers, and I ate way too much food. During the trip I had my first experience flying, I loved it, I look forward to my next flight. During the trip I also attended a few library related conferences, since that is why I was in Boston in the first place. I learned that I never want to drive in the city of Boston. I also learned that there is no need to drive in Boston, the city is a walking town. You can walk anywhere you need to go.
I look forward to continuing my blog now that I am back. I also will attempt to continue my trivia fun. I know it will take a while to regain my following but I know the old saying "if you blog it they will come."


The Dr. Egon Spengler of Southern Ohio

Tim Gampp

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice pictures, Tim! I'm glad to see you back on the blog "crackin' corn"!

aaronkallner said...

About time. I stopped checking on you at home, because it is dial-up.
Nice pictures.

From
Peter Venkman

aaronkallner said...

PS.

Thanks a lot. Now I have to scroll down to order Chinese.

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!"

Jennifer said...

Are you the gatekeeper?

aaronkallner said...

No, I am the keymaster.