CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madness


Hey,
Just wanted to post my NCAA Final Four Picks.

Duke vs. UCLA and
UConn vs. OSU with
Duke vs. UConn for the Final and
UConn winning it all

Look for these upsets along the way Indiana over Gonzaga, Michigan State to the elite 8, and Kent State over Pittsburgh.

"If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners. "

"Five players on the floor functioning as one single unit: team, team, team - no one more important that the other."

Tim

1 comments:

aaronkallner said...

Duke, UConn, Pitt, and Florida.

It pains me not to have OSU, but gotta make the picks. Upsets: San Diego St., Texas A&M, I also picked UNC-Wilmington, but they already lost.

"I'll make it."

"Son, kick their butts."

"I know everything about the greatest game ever played."

Definetely in my personal top 5.

I will watch it every time it is on.